Here is a selection of some of the best enterprise VoIP phone adapters available on the market right now.
The Linksys PAP2T Internet Phone Adapter enables high-quality feature-rich VoIP (voice over IP) service through your broadband Internet connection.
- Two standard telephone ports for analog phones or fax machines that serve as separate lines, complete with unique phone numbers
- Call Waiting, Cancel Call Waiting, Call Waiting Caller ID
- Caller ID with Name/Number (Multi-national Variants)
- Easy to Set-Up Using OBiTALK.com
- Also Supports SIP “Bring Your Own Device” Services like Anveo Callcentric, Voip.ms, etc.
- Calling Features: Call Waiting, 3-Way Calling, Call Forward, Caller ID, Telemarketer and Anonymous Caller Blocking
- OBiTALK Portal Features: Manage Your OBi, Connect to Your Friends’ OBi Devices, Add Services, Download Apps for PC, Speed Dial Up to 99 OBi Endpoints or Phone Numbers
- 2 FXS port (HT702), supporting 3 REN and single 10/100M Ethernet port
- Advanced telephony features including caller ID, call waiting, 3-way conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multi-language voice prompt, T.38 Fax, flexible dial plan
- Strong security protection of voice/data privacy using TLS/SRTP/HTTPS, secure and automated provisioning using TR069 and HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP
- Support comprehensive voice codecs including G.711 with Annex I/II, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC
- Dual ports to connect existing analog phones or fax machines, or to a PBX system
- Two 100BaseT RJ45 Ethernet interfaces (LAN-WAN) to connect to a home or office LAN, as well as an Ethernet connection for a broadband modem or router (WAN)
- Independent configuration of each line using software controlled by the service provider or the end user
- Strong security with reliable, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing
The OBi202 is equipped with a 2-port router with integrated quality of service (QoS). It supports up to four VoIP services like Anveo, Callcentric, VoIP.ms or a multitude of SIP Internet phone services as well as calls to other OBi endpoints via Obihai’s free OBiTALK network. The OBi202 also supports the T.38 fax standard for reliable facsimile calls over the Internet.
- Uses advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with analog fax or phone devices
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
Also check out: Best Enterprise VoIP Phones to Buy in 2015