Welcome to Biz-News.com , a Web site published by Aibits SA.
As used in these Terms and Conditions, the term “Web site” refers to the Web site located at *.Biz-News.com as well as online services that include, but are not limited to, our E-mail newsletters, our archives, our premium online content.
You agree that your use of the Web site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time and from time to time.
Continued access to the Web site by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Web site.
Subscription to Premium Online Content
- All sales are final and are not refundable.
- Purchasers of premium online content are not permitted to share, distribute, sell, or otherwise transfer their password to other individuals.
- The password is for the purchaser’s sole use. Significant or unusual use of a single password (including but not limited to significant use of a single password on multiple computers) could result in suspension of that password.
- Premium online content is protected by copyright laws, and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, resold, displayed, broadcast, or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express written permission of Aibits SA.
- All materials published on the Web site are protected by copyright laws, and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, resold, displayed, broadcast, or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express written permission of either Abits SA or, in the case of content licensed by Aibits SA from third parties, the entity that is credited as the copyright holder of such licensed content.
- In the event you believe that any content posted on the Web site infringes your copyright or other intellectual-property rights, please contact us via email here.
User Generated Content
- Biz-News.com provides users an opportunity to post comments to the Web site.
- Aibits SA does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, or agree with content posted by users. You shall not post or transmit any unlawful threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate and local, state, national, or international law, or infringe upon another’s copyright or trademark.
- You understand that all information, posted is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. This means that you, and not Aibits, S.A. are entirely and solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Web site. Aibits SA cannot review all the content posted by users and is not responsible for such content. However, Aibits SA shall have the right, but not the obligation, to delete, move, or edit any content that violates this agreement or is otherwise objectionable as determined by Aibits SA in its sole discretion and without notice.
- If you upload, post, or otherwise transmit content to the Web site, you acknowledge that any such submissions may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by Aibits, S.A. in any medium now existing or hereinafter invented, and for any purpose, including commercial uses. You waive any moral rights you may have in having the material edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, or displayed in a manner not agreeable to you.
You agree to indemnify Aibits SA and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective partners, officers, directors, employees, and agents, against, and to hold each of them harmless from, any and all claims and liabilities (including attorney’s fees) that may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained from the Web site, from your breach of these Terms and Conditions, and from any such acts arising through your use of the Web site.