Most people, and companies too, have multiple cloud storage accounts and at times it might be very hard to handle and manage all these accounts separately. Luckily, there is a way you can now access all your storage accounts at the same time. Welcome Multcloud.com, an online site that gives you access to your entire cloud storage under one platform. The site allows you to view your document, transfer them from one cloud to the other among other actions.
To get access to the site, there are simple steps to follow.
1. Go to multcloud.com and select the create an account option.
2. Fill out the registration form and it is better to use a secure password that isn’t related to any others that you use on the other cloud sites. This will make your Multcloud account more secure.
3. After completing your registration, click on send and a confirmation link will be sent to your email. Click on the link to complete the registration process.
4. After, the screen will show the different cloud serves and clicking on the logo will direct you to the site to start the linking process.
5. After clicking on the logo, click on the blue logo to add the site and to give Multcloud permission to access your account on that cloud service provider.
6. After adding all your accounts, the page changes to reveal a list of files.
7. Finally, double click on the file you want to view just like you would on any file.