Press Release: Telematics Update will bring together 800+ industry leading companies from across the infotainment, mobile, automotive, insurance, consumer electronics and V2X industries, including BMW, Daimler, Volkswagen, Ford, Zurich, Volvo and the EU Commission at Telematics Munich 2013 Conference & Exhibition (Nov 11-12, Munich, Germany) to discuss the future of the connected car.
Over the next 10 years, revenue forecasts for connected vehicle services estimate €40B from in-vehicle mobile advertising, €400B from vehicle maintenance, €4B from service subscriptions, and billions in fuel savings. With such returns at stake, the telematics industry has reached the milestone where the major automakers have now launched a connected platform to the market. Indeed, consumer subscriptions, revenue models and aftermarket capture will all be discussed in much greater depth during this key forum.
Monetise the Connected Car Consumer
Telematics Munich Project Director Rory Menage stated, “Despite all OEMs now offering in-vehicle connectivity, no one yet has the title of master of the connected driver user experience. The game is still open.” He continued, “2013 is the year in which the telematics industry must embrace key breakthroughs in the connected ecosystem, monetise the connected consumer, and build a dynamic service portfolio to truly empower tomorrow’s drivers.”
Telematics Munich 2013 Conference & Exhibition (Nov 11-12, Munich, Germany) is the only event to unite the entire telematics ecosystem to tackle how to create customers for life by delivering a suite of integrated connected vehicle services.
For the complete Telematics Munich 2013 conference program and speaker line-up, visit: https://www.telematicsupdate.com/munich
Over 100 Industry pioneer speakers at Telematics Munich
The conference program and speaker line-up has just been launched. Here is a snapshot of the elite speakers who will be on stage this November:
• Simon Euringer, Head of ConnectedDrive, BMW
• Marcus Heitmann, Lead Product Management, Volkswagen
• Pawel Stelmaszczyk, Directorate General of Mobility and Transport, European Commission
• Thomas Müller, VP Electronic Systems, Volvo
• Andrei Iordache, Product Planning Specialist, KIA Motors
• Martin Rosell, Managing Director, WirelessCar
• David Voss, General Manager Infotainment, Opel AG
• Christian Ress, Technical Expert Connectivity, Global Driver Assistance & Active Safety, Ford
• Andrea Jurkic, Coordinator Strategic Programme, Generali Group
• Filip van Thielen, Manager Business Development, Daimler FleetBoard
• Candido Peterlini, Director Product Concept Infotainment, FIAT
To see the full speaker line-up of over 100 industry leading speakers: https://www.telematicsupdate.com/munich/conference-speakers.php
The hottest industry debates and announcements:
• Adapt to LTE, address roaming and capture the telematics aftermarket
• The future of mobility with car sharing and multi modal routing
• Innovative business models to make services and apps pay for the industry and driver
• Integrate infotainment with the consumer electronics world
• Unlock the power of granular data to deploy next-gen insurance telematics solutions
• Smart CRM services to offer an end-to-end connected driver and ownership experience
To view the complete conference agenda – https://www.telematicsupdate.com/munich/conference-agenda.php
With 100+ senior-level telematics speakers, 40+ sessions, Europe’s largest telematics expo and 800+ attendees set to attend, Telematics Munich 2013 is the continent’s largest B2B forum for the global telematics industry.
Kia Motors stated: "Telematics Munich 2012 was indeed the Paris Motorshow of the telematics world", whilst Ford Europe declared that “the show was very well organised and gave a comprehensive overview of the main trends in the main telematics market segments."
For the complete Telematics Munich 2013 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at https://www.telematicsupdate.com/munich/conference-event-brochure.php or contact the Telematics Update team at [email protected]
Register before Friday July 26 via the secure link below to take advantage for €500 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/munich/register.php
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7546 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7546
E: [email protected]