The four phones are called Galaxy M Pro, Galaxy W, Galaxy Y and Galaxy Y Pro.
- Galaxy W is for those who want fast devices, having a 1.4 GHz processor and 14.4 Mbps HSDPA connectivity. The phone has a touch screen of 9.4 inches.
- Galaxy M Pro is addressed especially to those who want to socialize because of the QWERTY keyboard that allows the access to contacts and fast editing of documents and messages.
- Galaxy Y is a device that targets young consumers. This one includes Samsung Social Hub, which allows users to stay connected in their online social circles.
- Galaxy Y Pro is equipped with a QWERTY keyboard, the smartphone address to young professionals seeking to easily manage their professional, but also personal life. Users can stay connected to Social Hub Premium that allows emails, social networks integration and instant messaging.
Additionally, the company changed the method of naming smartphones, the new structure grouping all devices in five classes identified by a letter of the alphabet. The devices will then be appointed to an additional indicator that will define a specific function.
The new names are:
- S (super smart),
- R (royal / refined),
- W (wonder),
- M (Magic) and
- Y (Young).
Also, additional qualificators are:
- Pro (when the device includes QWERTY keyboard)
- Plus (the phone is the upgraded version of an existing model)
- LTE (the phone can use the LTE connectivity (Long-Term Evolution), a 4G standard through which the mobile Internet speed can reach 100 Mbps, five times higher than today).