Dust has barely settled after Sony launched their super HQ-resolution 4K televisions in April and yet they are back in the market with a new offering – the Sony 4K Android TV X900C.
The TV comes in 65-inchs and 55-inches. The TV also boasts a Touchpad remote control, 2,160p (4) resolution, 4 X HDMI inputs and 3 X USB 2.0 ports, as well as Motionflow technology (Sony’s term for its interpolated frames and 120Hz frame rate that makes the motion pictures to move smoothly).
Though Android TVs are no longer jaw-dropping since we have seen a couple of them in the market, the X900C still manages to capture our attention as it is a great combination of Android TV and 4K tech.
The X900C TV sets are available for pre-order with the 55-inch version set to cost $2,500 while the 65-inch will cost $3,999. They are to hit the retailers on July 19th, 2015.
- HD is upscaled to impressive 4K Ultra HD1,2
- Streaming 4K Ultra HD is enhanced for improved clarity2,3
- Brilliant, expanded color with TRILUMINOS display
- Ultra-thin floating style shows all picture with no bezel
- Android TV with Google Cast, voice search & Play Store apps4
- Stream PS3 games directly to your TV5
- Skip the menu and access the top video services fast
- Precise motion clarity with Motionflow XR 960