Phoenix International has unveiled its new VS1-250-SSD Serial Attache SCSI (SAS) or Serial ATA (SATA) based VME data storage plug-in blade.
The VS1-250-SSD delivers high capacity, high performance data storage – with burst data transfer rate to 300MB/sec and sustained data transfer to 120MB/sec.
The 6 U module can hold one or two SAS or SATA SSDs with a total capacity up to 512GB.
It can be interfaced through its front panel connector or its P2 connector.
The module is intended for military, aerospace and industrial applications requiring rugged, secure and durable mass data storage.
Other major features of the Phoenix VS1-250-SSD Solid State Disk Module include:
- Operational temperature from -40o to 85o C
- Individual point-to-point device connectivity
- Low power consumption
- 1,300,000 MTBF
- Integrated SLC NAND Flash
- Meets military and IRIG 106-07 declassification standards
- Advanced flash management for enhanced reliability and durability
- 80,000 feet operational altitude
- 50g, 11 ms operational shock
- 16g rms, 10-2000Hz random vibration
No information has been released on pricing and availability.