Ooma Telo lets you make free U.S. local and long distance calls over the internet. It includes the Wireless + Bluetooth Adapter, enabling your Ooma Telo to connect to the internet wirelessly using your Wi-Fi network. The built-in Bluetooth function also links your mobile phone to your Telo to receive incoming calls through your home telephones, giving you an additional level of convenience.
PureVoice HD technology allows Ooma to deliver clear audio even when the internet is busy. Packet loss causes VoIP phone calls to sound stuttered or garbled. Ooma’s Adaptive Redundancy detects packet loss and automatically sends redundant packets for better sounding phone calls and fewer dropped calls.
Ooma works with Nest
Ooma securely interacts with Nest devices for convenience and peace of mind never before possible with a home phone (premier service required).
- Automatically forward home phone calls when you leave the house.
- Receive a call from home when your smoke alarm detects smoke or CO and have the option to contact your local emergency services
- Receive a call from home when things don’t go as planned
Features included with free calling service:
- Free U.S. calling
- Caller-ID, call-waiting and 911
- Low international rates
- Wireless and Bluetooth Connectivity
- PureVoice HD technology for clarity and reliability
- Text alerts when 911 is called
- Online portal with call log, preferences and contacts
- One-touch voicemail audio playback
- Remote voicemail retrieval
- Fax mode
- Free Ooma-to-Ooma calling worldwide
- Choose almost any area code